1st Shift Packer
San Francisco Bay Coffee is looking for a 1st Shift Packer to join our growing family!
About San Francisco Bay Coffee:
Established in 1979, SF Bay Coffee operates as a family-owned coffee company in its third generation focused on innovation and sustainability. SF Bay Coffee has an international network of over 32,000 farmers and treats all its suppliers as extended members of the family. They offer a variety of coffee products sourced from farms worldwide, including One Cup and a range of bag sizes, all at various roast levels. The brand also sells coffee related merchandise. SF Bay Coffee sells via the following channels: club, regional and national grocery stores, and online. SF Bay Coffee is committed to sustainable and eco-friendly farming and production. The SF Bay Coffee family has maintained a tradition of quality and exceptional service since their inception. They have cemented their reputation as experts in the coffee world by spearheading innovation to create a high quality and affordable coffee product.
The Packer is responsible for packing & palletizing finished products for every work order.
- Responsible for the efficient and quality packing of product.
- Must ensure all materials, labels and product match with the applicable work order.
- Keep the work area around the packing lines and machines clean and orderly at all times.
- Assure food safety and personnel safety.
- Show up to work on time and dressed appropriately, follow all GMP’s.
- Follow direction from Operator on ensuring product is packed and stacked correctly on pallets
- Identify any problems you have in the course of the workday to the Packaging Supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Use manual pallet jacks and pallet dispenser
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Basic math concepts
- Knowledge of Food Safety Regulations
- Good interpretive and/or reactive skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 Hr.
SF Bay Coffee offers their employees full benefits:
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K with a 4% Company Match, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Health Savings Account and Employee Discount.