Packer- 2nd shift (12:30pm-9pm)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Costco Membership Reimbursement and 40% off Employee Discount
Here at San Francisco Bay Coffee, our mission is to cultivate unrivaled quality, strong partnerships and sustainable practices by pouring our hearts into every cup. Come join us in making SF Bay Coffee the most loved coffee in the world!
About San Francisco Bay Coffee
Established in 1979, SF Bay Coffee operates as a family-owned coffee company in its third generation focused on innovation and sustainability. SF Bay Coffee has an international network of over 32,000 farmers and treats all its suppliers as extended members of the family. They offer a variety of coffee products sourced from farms worldwide, including One Cup and a range of bag sizes, all at various roast levels. The brand also sells coffee related merchandise. SF Bay Coffee sells via the following channels: club, regional and national grocery stores, and online. SF Bay Coffee is committed to sustainable and eco-friendly farming and production. The SF Bay Coffee family has maintained a tradition of quality and exceptional service since their inception. They have cemented their reputation as experts in the coffee world by spearheading innovation to create a high quality and affordable coffee product.
The Packer I is responsible for packing & palletizing finished products for every work order.
- Responsible for the efficient and quality packing of product
- Must ensure all materials, labels and product match with the applicable work order
- Keep the work area around the packing lines and machines clean and orderly at all times
- Assure food safety and personnel safety
- Show up to work on time and dressed appropriately, follow all GMP’s
- Follow direction from Operator on ensuring product is packed and stacked correctly on pallets
- Identify any problems you have in the course of the workday to the Operations Supervisor and/or Lead
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Use manual pallet jacks and pallet dispenser
**Follow all company procedures and policies, especially with respect to Safety, Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices**
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Basic math concepts
- Knowledge of Food Safety Regulations
- Good interpretive and/or reactive skills
Pay Rate: $18.75 per hour
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Costco Membership Reimbursement and 40% off Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Lincoln, CA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fair Chance Act
San Francisco Bay Coffee will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act. You do not need to disclose your criminal history or participate in a background check until a conditional job offer is made to you. After making a conditional offer and running a background check, if San Francisco Bay Coffee is concerned about conviction that is directly related to the job, you will be given the chance to explain the circumstances surrounding the conviction, provide mitigating evidence, or challenge the accuracy of the background report. Find out more about the Fair Chance Act by visiting the Civil Right's Department Fair Chance Act | CRD (ca.gov) webpage.